ATTENDING WEDDINGS AS A PHOTOGRAPHER
- We are allowed to attend weddings as long as those weddings are following the local and national lockdown rules.
- We are more than happy to be witnesses at your wedding in Scotland.
- We will wear a mask at all times indoors and we will maintain 2m social distancing while we photograph.
- We have people in Fern photography in the shielding category. Any weddings taking place in a top tier region will be covered by a Fern photographer who is not shielding.
- We reserve the right to leave the wedding if social distancing is not maintained or if we feel our safety is being compromised.
If you have to postpone your wedding then we will transfer our service to your new date as long as we are available. Please work with us on this, we’ll be as flexible as possible to make sure that we can be there. So far the majority of couples who have postponed have successfully managed to secure nearly all their original suppliers.
You can use this calendar to pick an available alternative date for your wedding.
We have a favour to ask: we’re a small business that relies on a predictable income. If you do postpone your wedding we would be grateful if you would pay 50% of any balances on their original invoice dates. Please let us know if that will be a problem and we’ll work with you to arrange a mutually suitable solution.
If you have to cancel we understand. We will be following the terms and conditions on your contract and we will review each cancellation request to determine if it is a frustrated contract before proceeding with any refunds.
If the contract is frustrated: We will refund any money paid to us minus fees for work already completed or costs in planning undertaken for your wedding, including any costs for utilities or services that we required to book for your wedding.
If the contract is not frustrated: We will refund any money paid to us above the booking fee unless the wedding is within 28 days. Within 28 days there are no refunds. If you later decide to have your wedding and want to have us as your photographers we will transfer that booking fee to your new date.
ARE YOU COMING FROM OUTSIDE THE UK
If you are travelling here from outside the UK please keep us up to date with any travel restrictions you have. We will work with you to re-arrange a suitable alternative date.
This link – https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response – will give you the latest advice from the UK government regarding restrictions to the public.
Again, we’re here to support you as best we can so please get in touch if you have any questions at all.
All the best and we hope you stay safe and well.